41. Believe in what I have revealed, verifying what ye have got, and be not the first to disbelieve in it, and do not barter my signs for a little price, and me do ye fear.
42. Clothe not truth with vanity, nor hide the truth the while ye know.
43. Be steadfast in prayer, give the alms, and bow down with those who bow.
44. Will ye order men to do piety and forget yourselves? ye read the Book, do ye not then understand?
45. Seek aid with patience and prayer, though it is a hard thing save for the humble,
46. who think that they will meet their Lord, and that to Him will they return.
47. O ye children of Israel! remember my favours which I have favoured you with, and that I have preferred you above the worlds.
48. Fear the day wherein no soul shall pay any recompense for another soul, nor shall intercession be accepted for it, nor shall compensation be taken from it, nor shall they be helped.
49. When we saved you from Pharaoh's people who sought to wreak you evil and woe, slaughtering your sons and letting your women live; in that was a great trial for you from your Lord.
50. When we divided for you the sea and saved you and drowned Pharaoh's people while ye looked on.